Kravall is a real time strategy game created by 11 students at Blekinge Institute of Technology over five months.
- Created the level editor (more info below)
- Lead technical artist
- Various art tasks such as modeling and texturing
- Level design
The level editor was written as a Python plugin for Blender and had the following features.
- An asset handling system, allowing for quickly reloading the asset library
- Manual nav mesh creation using a mesh
- Editing the world lighting
- Assigning functions to objects
- Trigger creation
- Quick iteration times due to fast exports, hotkey for exporting and camera view from the editor being retained in the game
I also wrote the level exporter and the nav mesh exporter for this level editor.